-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks, for your replies.
Gowator, I can see myself being a Debian dude for SURE. I read that if one uses the live distros, they will most likely end up using the distro it is based on. I understand that. I don't know what is different from, say Debian and SuSE, Red Hat, Mandrake, and others.......but, that I guess, is down the road. As you say....I thin k I'll just 'enjoy the ride' for now.
Unlike windows, once I get bored enough here in prepackaged-land......I can go as deep as I want.
Thanks again for your replies.
Similar Threads
-
By realpc in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 04:55 PM
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By ziggyrafiq in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99