-
Wepcrack Command Line Crap?
Hey guys, trying to get WEPCrack to work fine. They are *.pl script files so I guess I have to use them in the Shell window and have to be in the directory. I try to run the scrips, but I have NO LUCK!!!!! It does not want to work at all... When I put:
prism-decode.pl Dump3
I get:
bas: prism-decode.pl: command not found
Wats up with that?
Similar Threads
-
By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By greygooseplz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 05:57 PM
-
By fblz_no_limit in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By wilsondk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

SGIN 10.1" Tablets 8GB 128GB Android 12 Octa Core MTK8183 6000mAh Type-C MicroSD
$307.96

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16

NEW SGIN 12" Tablet Pad 8GB + 256GB 8000mAh Android 13 Dual Camera FHD Octa-Core
$96.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00