Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Wepcrack Command Line Crap?

  1. #1

    Wepcrack Command Line Crap?

    Hey guys, trying to get WEPCrack to work fine. They are *.pl script files so I guess I have to use them in the Shell window and have to be in the directory. I try to run the scrips, but I have NO LUCK!!!!! It does not want to work at all... When I put:


    prism-decode.pl Dump3

    I get:
    bas: prism-decode.pl: command not found

    Wats up with that?

  2. #2
    c'mon guys, plz... how do you get these perl scripts to WORK!?

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    228
    looks like this is a perl script. what happens when you run

    perl prism-decode.pl Dump3

    ~pau1

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Did you:
    a) make it executible (chmod +x)
    b) check it's in your path
    c) if you are trying to execute them from the
    directory you're in, do ./script.pl

Similar Threads

  1. boot only in command line - help
    By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
  2. booting into the command line
    By greygooseplz in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2004, 05:58 AM
  3. Bring up KDE from command line
    By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 05:57 PM
  4. Wepcrack Command Line Crap?
    By fblz_no_limit in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 07:57 PM
  5. login with GUI/Command Line
    By wilsondk in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280 Digitizer Battery Back Cover EB-BX306GBY picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280 Digitizer Battery Back Cover EB-BX306GBY

$150.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Dell Chromebook 11 3100 11.6'' I 4020 4GB 16GB VERY CLEAN RUNS WELL NON TOUCHSC picture

Dell Chromebook 11 3100 11.6'' I 4020 4GB 16GB VERY CLEAN RUNS WELL NON TOUCHSC

$27.00



RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills) picture

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)

$57.99



Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor

$41.00



Samsung 24

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping

$50.00



Lot of (4) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 2280 Samsung Micron  Used picture

Lot of (4) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 2280 Samsung Micron Used

$399.00