00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82855PM Processor to I/O Controller (rev 03)
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82855PM Processor to AGP Controller (rev 03)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1) (rev 01)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #2) (rev 01)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #3) (rev 01)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB2 (rev 01)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BAM/CAM PCI Bridge (rev 81)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801DBM LPC Interface Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801DBM Ultra ATA Storage Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBM SMBus Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 01)
00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Modem Controller (rev 01)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]
02:00.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1250 PC card Cardbus Controller (rev 01)
02:00.1 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1250 PC card Cardbus Controller (rev 01)
02:02.0 Ethernet controller: Unknown device 168c:0012 (rev 01)
02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82801BD PRO/100 VE (MOB) Ethernet Controller (rev 81)
I've tried linuxant, and I cannot get it to install fully. I've tried ndis wrapper, and when I get to the modprobe ndiswrapper prompt, there is no module there.
What do I do? I'm all out of ideas.
Thanks.

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.21
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$24.99
SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD
$115.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99
LaCie Rugged SSD 1TB Portable SSD USB3.1 Gen2 IP67 Waterproof
$475.00