Heja!
If its Windows NT/2000/XP the files can be found on the cups-site ...
We are working on integration, so stay tuned ...
cu
Fabian
Hey all, want to share HPDJ 882C printer with windowsPCs. Trying to do this from live knoppix 3.4ct and 3.3--keep getting an "Important Files Missing" or something error from the wizard. Which files do I need and how do I install them (I have a USB mem card to hold persistant data, but no persistant home dir there)? It says I need to get some files from adobe, but the link to www.adobe.com doesn't help much!
Once again, this is not a HD install. TiA -Alex
Heja!
If its Windows NT/2000/XP the files can be found on the cups-site ...
We are working on integration, so stay tuned ...
cu
Fabian
It's XP, but which files do I need?

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99