-
Junior Member
registered user
anyone familiar with MAC?
I have an older powermac, and it has a 4 gig IDE HD. My current system also uses IDE.I only gave $20 for the mac, and I am curious.
Can I reformat that Mac drive, and install KNOPPIX to it, and have it work on my Windows PC? (yes, I'd take my HP's HD out, take the performa's HD out, and swap them.....reformatting the mac HD is the issue....will it work?)
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99