-
Re: Small hard drive install
The cheat code is knoppix xvrefresh 56 the LCD screen won't take the default 60hz and I just get junk for a second then it turn black.
dpkg-reconfigure, I will try this but where do the zfreeserver-xfree86 and xfconfig reside? or do I even need to know this? I'll have a look when I get home.
thanks

Originally Posted by
rickenbacherus

Originally Posted by
JaVelin >X
it's not taking my cheat code I need to make the video work properly.
What cheat code?
I put the cheat code in syslinux.cfg and it just boots to a black screen.
where else could it go?
Depending on what the code is you may simply be able to add it to /etc/lilo.conf
Similar Threads
-
By Phishman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-12-2006, 08:06 PM
-
By kamal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 07:39 AM
-
By gradnite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By brianfay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:42 PM
-
By Gregwithoneg in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 01:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99