-
Remastered ISO fails to boot
Hi All,
I followed the remastering "howto" here on Knoppix.net. After creating the ISO image, it left me with a 2mb iso file. I know I didn't remove that many things to cause it to shrink to 2mb. I tried booting from the file, and here is what I get:

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-Mike
-
Did you modify linuxrc at all? That maybe the cause of the problem.
Code:
if test -f /cdrom2/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX; then
insmod -f /modules/cloop.o file=/cdrom2/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
Is where linuxrc looks for the cloop image, if the image isn't there or you change the name this maybe the problem.
cesman
Similar Threads
-
By DunkyB in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
-
By Rib in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:43 PM
-
By Yuriy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 11:37 AM
-
By pendrag in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 08:19 AM
-
By bhaskar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) Solid State Drive
$102.00

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Samsung XE303 C12 Chromebook 11.6 1.7GHz, 2GB Ram, 16GB SSD, working condition
$42.00

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung Book Cover Keyboard Slim EF-DT730 Black
$80.00