-
KNOPPIX 3.1 where to download
I need Knoppix 3.1 iso image.I heard that it came with a Stable Debian release,Debain woody.I serached in the mirrors for download ,but all the mirrors have only latest 3.3 iso image. So knoppix gurus plz tell me where to download 3.1 version of Knoppix.
-
I have also been looking for 3.1 and have been unabe to find it.
I think if we do get it it will be because some one has a copy of it sitting around and they made a copy of it us.
I would like to find the 3.2 CD as well. I have used my only copy so many times I can not burn a copy of it any more.
So let me add my request here as well.
I am also looking for a copy of 3.1 as well as 3.2.
Any help would be great.
Similar Threads
-
By rvs in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:39 PM
-
By UY in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:38 AM
-
By kellyboy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 03:57 AM
-
By Nils_ in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:58 AM
-
By DodgeV83 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 07:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$54.99