Hi, I'm newbe in linux
When I'm starting knoppix from cd I got:
I found somewhere that starting linux with parameter:hdf: drive not ready for command
hdf: drive not ready for command
ide-scsi: hdd: unsupported command in request queue (0)
--------------//--------------------- 7 x
ldm_validate_partition_table(): Disk read failed
ide-scsi: hdd: unsupported command in request queue (0)
--------------//--------------------- 3 x
hdf: drive not ready for command
hdf: drive not ready for command
should help. When I get after the above message the following ones:boot: vmlinuz ide2=0xc800, 0xcc02 ide3=0xd000, 0xd402
after that knoppix configures the system and starts, but without seeing the diskspdcraid: Error reading superblock
pdcraid: Error reading superblock
hptraid: Error reading superblock
hptraid: Error reading superblock
hptraid: Error reading superblock
silraid: Error reading superblock
The disks are connected to ultra 100 tx2 promise pci card
What should i do ? The tech. supp. of promise techn. send me info that there are no drivers required since support for that card should be build in the kernel
thanx in advance
Lukasz

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00