-
New to Knoppix - couple of basic questions
I'm pretty new to knoppix, and I was wondering 2 things:
1/ How can I save my preferences for everything to the HD, so I don't have to reset everything each time i boot up?
2/ I can't seem to edit anything on the HD, or save new things - the permissions for everything seem fine, but nothing seems to save.
Some advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By GFBurke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 06:09 AM
-
By Zero_1984 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 03:49 AM
-
By Anathema in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By stv in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 04:13 PM
-
By lrf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S3E12000 RACK SERVER 2U 2x Xeon E5-2670 v3 2.30GHz 32GB RAM 2x PSU 14 BAY
$399.95

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08