Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: LinNeigbourhood

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2

    LinNeigbourhood

    I'v tried out Knoppix and I'm fascinated.

    Because I didn't want to have the castrated ct' version, I downloaded the newest fullversion. On the newest version (was told optimised with ct') I was seeking the program linNeighbourhood. On the ct' version it is located under INTERNET in the KDE StartMenu.

    Does anyone know, where I can find that program on the official CD?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Linneighborhood is not on the CD. There is a similar program called Xsmbrowser that you can try out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US picture

FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US

$349.00



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162) picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)

$37.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



New Samsung FIT Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive MUF-64AB/AM picture

New Samsung FIT Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive MUF-64AB/AM

$34.95



128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service picture

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service

$39.99



Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C picture

Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C

$37.99