Hi,
I've installed a Knoppix on french user machine who can't understand anything of any language other than french ...![]()
I've manage to make his Olitec pci ISDN card work with a little modification of headers.
I can connect with isdn-config, my pbm is that its interface is in english language. (well not very my pbm)
I'm trying to recompile after modifying source from developer.linuxtag.net:
I've made a link from /usr/share/automake1.4 to /usr/share/automake so that the different links in the archive are ok but one is not linked:
ltconfig which need to point to /usr/share/app/kapptemplate/admin/ltconfig
Is someone know which package i need to perform this compilation ?
Thanks

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz DIMM RAM CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$140.00
LOT OF 23 Mixed 8GB DDR4 Shielded RAM Desktop Mixed Brands & Speeds - All Tested
$819.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00