-
cloop on SuSE 8.2?
So far as I know, cloop is not available on 8.2. I have downloaded the source, and run make cloneconfig and make dep to get a configure file. However, trying to make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux asks for a conf.vars file, which I don't have. If I touch that file, the make proceeds, but on insmod I get a message about unresolved symbols. Can anyone give me any ideas on what i might be doing wrong?
Thanks, Kevin
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By HewJass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 03:44 AM
-
By EmDee in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 05:04 PM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-27-2003, 03:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$13.99

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99