-
Junior Member
registered user
Well I think I finally figured it out!
I downloaded Knoppix via Internet explorer.
I think that might have been the problem (go figure).
It could also have been the way I burned it with easy cd creater.
I had a lot of differnt things (variables) that I tried.
Finally I downloaded it via Netscape,
Burned the ISO via Nero 5.5 (or somethhing like that),
and it worked out ok.
In the future, I'll download with a download software like windos_no_thanks sugguested or at least via somthing other than microsoft. I would reccommend the same to others..
Thanks guys.
Similar Threads
-
By Rib in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:43 PM
-
By julan in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 07:54 AM
-
By bhaskar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 07:12 AM
-
By Goner in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 01:16 AM
-
By AndrewDucker in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99