don't tell anything - I'm a dumbass, I forgot to swapon on the main swap file!
Alessandro
I am unable to create the compressed filesystem: any time I try, I get:
__alloc_pages: 0-order allocation failed
VM: killing process create_compress
I guess the problem is low memory, but - as you can see from free output (totals):
free 191520
swap 249992
it isnt so low!
How much memory do I need????
Thanks!
Alessandro
don't tell anything - I'm a dumbass, I forgot to swapon on the main swap file!
Alessandro

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$117.14
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage eMachines eTower 500is Celeron 500MHz 256MB 40GB Win98 PC Tower Computer
$125.00
NCR System 3000 UNIX SVR4 MP-RAS Administrator Guide Manual D1-2266-E Vintage
$200.00
Lot of 4 Vintage Intel i486 DX2 CPU Processors for Gold Scrap Recovery
$99.99
Vintage Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop Celeron 600MHz 20GB Floppy Drive *Windows Me
$140.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00