Heya!
I was wondering which w-lan cards that default works with knoppix,
preferbly just clicking the card in and booting up knoppix and the w-lan card is found... That would be Nice
I´ve been thinking of a Orinoco Combocard Gold 802.11a/b/g?
What do you say?
Other suggestions?
I have read several posts here @ the forum and it seems a lot of people have been having problems with their Orinoco cards, maybe not this one?
Laters
/ peakk![]()

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00
• Authentic TUMI 96081D4 Black Leather Daypack Travel Laptop Backpack - Vintage
$175.00
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage Original Hercules Graphics Card ISA 8-Bit - GB102 Rev B (1985) Untested
$109.99
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00