-
Recompile pbm isdn-config
Hi,
I've installed a Knoppix on french user machine who can't understand anything of any language other than french ...
I've manage to make his Olitec pci ISDN card work with a little modification of headers.
I can connect with isdn-config, my pbm is that its interface is in english language. (well not very my pbm
)
I'm trying to recompile after modifying source from developer.linuxtag.net:
I've made a link from /usr/share/automake1.4 to /usr/share/automake so that the different links in the archive are ok but one is not linked:
ltconfig which need to point to /usr/share/app/kapptemplate/admin/ltconfig
Is someone know which package i need to perform this compilation ?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By zip.it in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:17 AM
-
By Janix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 08:17 AM
-
By probono in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By BoopaMagal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By kpin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59