Hi,
I've installed a Knoppix on french user machine who can't understand anything of any language other than french ...![]()
I've manage to make his Olitec pci ISDN card work with a little modification of headers.
I can connect with isdn-config, my pbm is that its interface is in english language. (well not very my pbm)
I'm trying to recompile after modifying source from developer.linuxtag.net:
I've made a link from /usr/share/automake1.4 to /usr/share/automake so that the different links in the archive are ok but one is not linked:
ltconfig which need to point to /usr/share/app/kapptemplate/admin/ltconfig
Is someone know which package i need to perform this compilation ?
Thanks

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
NEW Sealed Toshiba N300 Pro 10TB NAS HDD 7200RPM
$299.99
Hitachi HDS723030ALA640 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5in HDD, Low Power-On Hours
$49.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00