Hi
I'm using Knoppix installed on HD with an Thinkpad 600X.
For Network Connnections I am using a pcmcia card.
The card is a XIRCOM CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 CE3B-100
Everytime I transfer 6 MBytes or more through the
Ethernet the whole System stops.
I think it is something with the network-card
Internal it is working ok (cron, syslogd and so on) but
ist doesn't accept any connection from the user.
No network (ifconfig still shows UP),
no keyboard and no display.
Does anybody know where to look for the problem?
There is absolut no entry in syslog
Thanks a lot
Gerald

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5
$375.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor
$360.00
AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Intel Core i7-10700T SRH6U 2.00GHz CPU Processor, 8-Core 16 Threads 16MB LGA1200
$137.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99