Knoppix 3.3 and Xp on my hard drive through Dlink dwl-122 usb wireless to cable. All work ok on wired. I think I am fighting on two fronts, usb and wireless. I have obtained all kinds of info but I am overwhelmed. Knoppix says"no wireless extensions" and the files from wlan-ng I downloaded don't match up with the documentation instruction. I need to know if this is doable.![]()

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
OEM TVKGH 88Wh Laptop Battery For Dell Latitude 9510 2-in-1 Latitude 9510 9520
$29.43
New Genuine OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 3560 4 Cell Laptop Battery RJ40G M033W
$49.95
Dell Genuine Toner Full Set Of 4 CMYK 2130cn/2135cn CT201180-CT201183
$39.99
OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
GENUINE (OEM ) Dell LATITUDE 7420 Battery & Cable Y4FRN (TYPE 7FMXV)
$19.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
Dell OEM 240W 7.4mm 19.5V 12.3A Big Barrel AC Adapter Mixed Model B Grade
$17.99
NEW OEM V6W33 Battery WV3K8 Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3320 3330 3515
$47.95
OEM Genuine Dell Latitude 5420 5424 7424 Rugged 11.4V 51Wh Battery 06JRCP 7WNW1
$95.67