-
D-Link DWL-122 usb wireless
Knoppix 3.3 and Xp on my hard drive through Dlink dwl-122 usb wireless to cable. All work ok on wired. I think I am fighting on two fronts, usb and wireless. I have obtained all kinds of info but I am overwhelmed. Knoppix says"no wireless extensions" and the files from wlan-ng I downloaded don't match up with the documentation instruction. I need to know if this is doable.
Similar Threads
-
By Mark Walter in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By Camon_Draconis in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:26 AM
-
By nolisaurus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 07:51 AM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
-
By Nu2Knoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 03:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$379.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99