I tried to install and run Lotus notes R5 via Wine and after setup whan I launch Notes XServer crashed. I have tried to update wine but nothing. Someone have trouble same mine.
Thanks.
I tried to install and run Lotus notes R5 via Wine and after setup whan I launch Notes XServer crashed. I have tried to update wine but nothing. Someone have trouble same mine.
Thanks.
I recently tried the same having the same result.
Config (fake windows dir and config file) was copied from a working Mdk9 with latest wine.
Not sure if you guys fixed this or not (I know its a bit late), but I just copied Notes 5.08 onto my Knoppix HDD Install. I copied the complete c:/lotus/notes and c:/lotus/notes/data directories under .wine/fake_windows directory.Originally Posted by lcapriotti
I had to uninstall the latest version of wine, and install wine20031212 . After that, Notes works well, but now I just need to fix the fonts.
Hope this helps.
Steve.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95