I recently tried the same having the same result.
Config (fake windows dir and config file) was copied from a working Mdk9 with latest wine.
I tried to install and run Lotus notes R5 via Wine and after setup whan I launch Notes XServer crashed. I have tried to update wine but nothing. Someone have trouble same mine.
Thanks.
I recently tried the same having the same result.
Config (fake windows dir and config file) was copied from a working Mdk9 with latest wine.
Not sure if you guys fixed this or not (I know its a bit late), but I just copied Notes 5.08 onto my Knoppix HDD Install. I copied the complete c:/lotus/notes and c:/lotus/notes/data directories under .wine/fake_windows directory.Originally Posted by lcapriotti
I had to uninstall the latest version of wine, and install wine20031212 . After that, Notes works well, but now I just need to fix the fonts.
Hope this helps.
Steve.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00
NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89