I recently tried the same having the same result.
Config (fake windows dir and config file) was copied from a working Mdk9 with latest wine.
I tried to install and run Lotus notes R5 via Wine and after setup whan I launch Notes XServer crashed. I have tried to update wine but nothing. Someone have trouble same mine.
Thanks.
I recently tried the same having the same result.
Config (fake windows dir and config file) was copied from a working Mdk9 with latest wine.
Not sure if you guys fixed this or not (I know its a bit late), but I just copied Notes 5.08 onto my Knoppix HDD Install. I copied the complete c:/lotus/notes and c:/lotus/notes/data directories under .wine/fake_windows directory.Originally Posted by lcapriotti
I had to uninstall the latest version of wine, and install wine20031212 . After that, Notes works well, but now I just need to fix the fonts.
Hope this helps.
Steve.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
$153.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Ooma Telo VoIP Free Internet Home Phone Service. Certified Refurbished.
$59.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Polycom VVX 501 Desktop VoIP Phone HD Voice PoE 2200-48500-025 Black Silver
$39.99