-

Originally Posted by
lcapriotti
I recently tried the same having the same result.
Config (fake windows dir and config file) was copied from a working Mdk9 with latest wine.
Not sure if you guys fixed this or not (I know its a bit late), but I just copied Notes 5.08 onto my Knoppix HDD Install. I copied the complete c:/lotus/notes and c:/lotus/notes/data directories under .wine/fake_windows directory.
I had to uninstall the latest version of wine, and install wine20031212 . After that, Notes works well, but now I just need to fix the fonts.
Hope this helps.
Steve.
Similar Threads
-
By James L. Dean in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 03:51 AM
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 03:27 PM
-
By tommi in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 01:02 PM
-
By Kadet in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 09:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98