-
Senior Member
registered user
Ip info
Is there anyway I can look at my current network set up useing DCHP? Because I want to do a manual config and I don't know that answers to some of the questions asked.
Also when I do manually set up my network do I have to save the config again or is it saved in my Home directory.
If I have to save the config to keep it then is there a script I can run to change the setup to what I want it to be?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By pompeyjohn in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2005, 08:49 PM
-
By HOfL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:20 AM
-
By three eyes open in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:57 AM
-
By Suunsu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$79.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00