I'm wondering if there is a magnifier with or that can be used with Knoppix? I'd like to be able to use Knoppix, but I am blind and need to either magnify the screen or have it read. Are either of these possible?
Thanks,
Terrence
I'm wondering if there is a magnifier with or that can be used with Knoppix? I'd like to be able to use Knoppix, but I am blind and need to either magnify the screen or have it read. Are either of these possible?
Thanks,
Terrence

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Lot of 3 Vintage IDE PATA Optical Drives CD-ROM CD-RW DVD-RW Windows 98 XP Untes
$39.99
Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00
Lot 8x HP D2297A 16MB 72-Pin Parity SIMM 128MB 70ns 4Mx36 1818-5661 Vintage
$69.98
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89