-
Senior Member
registered user
SSH? Whats it used for.
Ok I've seen many posts and stuff on SSH, and I want to know what its used for. I figured it encrypts but does it encrypt every thing, like VNC or just data it sends. Also is it a Terminal, does it only send commands to the other computer or can it send data also? I'm at a lose here. Can someone please FULLY explain this? Also where would I go to connect to a computer that had SSH server running (asuming I figured it out)
Many Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum Games
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 02:30 AM
-
By SkeetQ in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:16 AM
-
By piko in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 11:10 PM
-
By matt2kjones in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:13 PM
-
By tonyleake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage BUSlink 52X CD RW Drive External USB Hi Speed UII RW52E Retro Tech Y2K
$39.88
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75

Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00