-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
champagnemojo
I'm still using the original 02/04 version of the 3.2 packages. Is there any reason I should update? It's been very stable for me already, so I'm a little wary of doing so...but if there are major enhancements or something I'll update them. What do you guys think?
Well you know the old saying if it ain't broke why fix it, that being said I had no problems with the newer packages or with the ones I have installed from experimental in Debian. I have been running them most of the day on my testing drive and they seem very stable.
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:25 AM
-
By Everscythe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 09:38 AM
-
By Jimmmac in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:32 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper NS-ISG-1000 ISG-1000 Integrated Security Gateway Baseline Chassis 4PORT
$129.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper NS-ISG-GB4 : Juniper ISG GB4 4-Port
$129.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99