-
Senior Member
registered user
Well I'm impressed Stephen, not only have you replied twice very quickly, but you've helped me get a bit further each time. I managed to fix the errors by cd'ing into the cache directory as you said, and as I type this so 'apt-get -u -t unstable dist-upgrade' is doing its stuff :)
I'll report back on how I get on... quick question 'apt-get -u -t unstable dist-upgrade' updates every package on my system right, except of course the kernel and its modules? Tomorrow I'll print out the apt guide (O'Reilly pdf) referred to in the apt-get sticky of the hard rive install forum.
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:25 AM
-
By Everscythe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 09:38 AM
-
By Jimmmac in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:32 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00