-
Senior Member
registered user
Hello again,
Well KDE 3.2.x seems to be installed... Seems as I cannot get to the desktop (!) but a couple of KDE apps I launched from the shell in IceWM state 3.2.1 as their verison :)
As I said I cannot get to the desktop - I launch kdm, select kde3 as the window manager, and windowmaker starts up instead :( I can get into other window managers (well I'm in IceWM at the moment, and I was in FluxBox 15 minutes ago). I realise I must have screwed up a config file when installing, but I don't know which one. I've checked this forum and googled a fair bit, but I haven't found anything.
What file would it be that I have to edit / or what config program can I launch?
Thnaks, and good-night (now 2.35 a.m. here! funny how time flies when you're having fun with linux!)
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:25 AM
-
By Everscythe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 09:38 AM
-
By Jimmmac in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:32 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98