Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 3.4ct , odd problem with resolution

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    15

    3.4ct , odd problem with resolution

    I'm having an odd problem with an install of 3.4ct. Before, I was using an hdd install of...I think 3.2, with my resolution at 1280x1024. But for some reason I can't seem to use that screen size in this install. It's just jumping to the next in line, 1152x864.

    Even stranger, I tried to boot using the 3.4ct cd with 1280x1024 - it'll do so if I boot with the 2.4 kernel, but using the 2.6 kernel all I get is a blank screen and no apparent progress in booting.

    Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2
    Hi...I am having this same problem. Did anyone find an answer? I have tried all of the noapm, noacpi, etc. codes but nothing seems to work.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2
    I didn't tell you my hardware:

    Sony PCG-Z1VA, Centrino, 512MB, 60GB, Radeon Mobility w/ 16MB

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with resolution.
    By lsharrahs in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 01:41 AM
  2. Knoppix resolution problem
    By amila in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 06:47 AM
  3. screen resolution problem
    By Atro in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:01 AM
  4. Problem with resolution
    By MasterN64 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 10:53 AM
  5. screen resolution problem
    By jclochesy in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 07:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99



Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New picture

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New

$284.79



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13

$79.99



AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad

$355.99



Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD

$27.99