-
KnoppixCLuster Firewall
I have just started using KnoppixCluster and hope to setup a firewall using KnoppixCluster. How do I go about doing it?
I am hoping to use it with the failover function with 3 PCs so that should anyone of my machines fail, the other will take over. Is this architecture possible?
I am a newbie and do not know much about using Knoppix.
I welcome all possible suggestions and is grateful for any reply.
Similar Threads
-
By rubic_cube in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 04:38 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:42 PM
-
By ZeuZ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 12:50 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:20 AM
-
By georgetoon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 04:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99