-
How to make HD install behave like Knoppix
With the latest 2-16 version out my laptops wireless card is working!.... Can't tell you how tickled I am now that I can use my laptop over my wireless home network. Everything seems to be working the external 40 GB harddrive with all its partitions is recognized even with my memory stick plugged in. Getting very excited now. Finally did a harddrive install to really get my hands dirty. After a bit of playing I got a nice clean install to the HD but its not quite as nice as the live CD. The network card isn't loaded and I can't see my external usb drive. Any hints\tips for this noobie? I'd really like to get the wireless working first so I don't have to keep rebooting to live cd look for help on the web.
Similar Threads
-
By gradnite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-03-2012, 04:22 AM
-
By lothario in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By eric2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 09:07 AM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 07:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

2019 MacBook Pro 16” A2141 8-Core Intel i9 2.4GHz 32GB 1TB Radeon 5500M 8 GB
$360.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00