Hello friendly knoopix gurus,
I am trying to get my SMC2802W card to run under 3.3. After su'ing to root I run the wavelan configuration. Then I check iwconfig and get "NOT READY" as my first message. So then I run ifconfig eth0 up. That solves the not ready problem but now I get the message "lo no wireless extensions." Does anybody know what causes this or how to fix it? Everything else seems fine.
Thanks for all your help so far.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00
Mushkin Silverline 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 Desktop RAM MSL4U320NF16GX2
$135.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95
16GB Kit SK Hynix 2 x 8GB DDR5 Laptop SODIMM RAM4800MHz 1Rx16 PC5-4800B
$175.00