Hi

I have 2 computers, the knoppix cd works fine on both computers, however on one computer my windows c drive can be loaded when i click on its icon on the knoppix desktop (it opens with Konquerer web browser, works great allowing me to copy files to cd/dvd disks)
Un-fortunatley on my other computer i cannot open my windows c drive (labelled as hda2 on my knoppix desktop) When i try to open (in any prog, including Konquerer) i get the following dialogue box open up, stating the following

Error
Could not mount device
The report error was
mount wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda2
or too many mounted file systems.

Could anyone please help me as i need to access the files on my windows c drive to enable me to copy them to cd/dvd.

My computer crashed and won't boot up hence the reason to try Knoppix (by the way the Knoppix operating system is amazing, and i shall be using it a lot more in the future)

How do I get around the above problem, My windows operating system is XP. I can see it listed using the Knoppix Konsole, when I type in
sudo fdisk -l /dev/hda
It is listed as hda2.

Please help, Many Thanks

Sami

I can see