Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: T-Sinus 111 data ; Linux driver problem --- Please help!

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22

    T-Sinus 111 data ; Linux driver problem --- Please help!

    Hi Knoppix-users,

    this time I have a little problem installing my usb wireless lan adapter (T-Sinus 111 data) under Linux. There are no drivers available by the "Telekom".

    How can I install it under Knoppix 3.3 (hd-install)?
    Thanks for any help!!

    Regards,
    Nils

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    A quick google got only a few results- none of them in English.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22

    I do that ... it won't work

    Hi,

    I have searched for a solution using google - of course :0).
    I found wlan-ng and downloaded the tar-file from
    ftp://ftp.linux-wlan.org/pub/linux-wlan-ng/

    I have problems compiling/installing it. I think there is no kernel source available under knoppix V3.3 hdinstall, isn't it? I don't know it really... it seems uncomplete...

    I have configured wlan-ng using "make config" - after "make all" I get the following errors:

    root@nils:~/wlan/linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre20# make all
    set -e; for d in src doc man etc; do make -C $d ; done
    make[1]: Entering directory `/root/wlan/linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre20/src'
    set -e; for d in mkmeta p80211 prism2 shared wlanctl wland nwepgen wlancfg; do make -C $d ; done
    make[2]: Entering directory `/root/wlan/linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre20/src/mkmeta'
    mkdir -p obj
    ygcc -c -I../include -I/usr/src/linux-2.4.22/include -D__LINUX_WLAN__ ../shared/p80211types.c -o obj/p80211types.o
    make[2]: ygcc: Kommando nicht gefunden
    make[2]: *** [obj/p80211types.o] Fehler 127
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/wlan/linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre20/src/mkmeta'
    make[1]: *** [all] Fehler 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/wlan/linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre20/src'
    make: *** [all] Fehler 2

    Somebody you can help me?

    Regards,
    Nils

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osnabrück, Germany
    Posts
    95
    According to http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...04/01/1/132059 this wlan card is based upon the "prism3" chipset, dunno if that helps but good luck anyway!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 07:47 PM
  2. How to install Linux driver for wirelesscard
    By Billabong9305 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 12:02 AM
  3. Extracting CD printer driver to HD Linux
    By TomPittman in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 01:34 AM
  4. Prism3 USB / T-Sinus 111 - kernel source problem HELP!!!
    By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 05:55 PM
  5. T-Sinus 111data ; Kernel 2.4.23-xfs problem
    By Nils_ in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM picture

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM

$1625.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed picture

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed

$49.99



867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001 picture

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001

$245.00



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$378.93



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server picture

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server

$349.99



RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections picture

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections

$63.00