-
How do I get "delete" access to FAT 16/32 partitio
Hello All. I started up Knoppix on a Winboxen (with a virus, what else!) and setup samba. I mapped a drive to the Knoppix box, and started a scan using AVG antivirus. I ended up finding the virus(s), but could not delete them from AVG on the Windowsbox. I went to the Knoppix box and tried to delete the virus from Konquror, but I would not delete. I had setup Samba with write access, and I set the Drive partition as non readonly. Does anyone know what I'm missing.
Or in other words, how can I delete files in a FAT 16/32 partiton usine Knoppix.
Thanks to anyone for your wisdom
Chris Curtis
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-23-2005, 11:40 AM
-
By SullenGenie in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 05:02 AM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 06:13 AM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99

Vintage IBM Media Access Pro Wired Keyboard w/ Detachable Wrist Rest NOS
$40.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00