-
IBM Netvista X problem
Kind of a Newbie Question. I am able to boot Knoppix (luvin it) and although I am fine with the command line I am too new to get things rollin without a x window environment. Problem is that KDE starts to load automatically and after the splash screen for kde shows up it reverts back to a blank screen after the config step (2nd icon). So I cntl-alt-bksp out of it and there are no error messages. What gives ?
if there are no errors what am I to think ? Now when knoppix boots in the beginning there are c-loop errors, is this related? I did the md5 thing and got a green icon (assuming the file iso is fine).
Help......
Knoppix is totally new to me, though I run suse at home exclusively and I'm still on a learning curve with linux.
me
Similar Threads
-
By cvig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2006, 06:46 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00