-
Boot Knoppix from CD and using saved configuration on floppy
Hi,
I am running Knoppix 3.3. from CD and have saved the configuation to floppy, but when I reboot the CD and try to load the configuration from the floppy I get the message: "Filesystem not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/ with AES256 encryption /dev/: Is a directory".
Then I get the error message Mount failed, retyrbn [Y/n]
Can anyone help?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I sometimes get that. Try typeing
floppyconfig instead of config=scan
-
Thanks.
Hi firebyrd10, thanks for the fix, which worked perfectly.
Similar Threads
-
By oddgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:59 AM
-
By bioll321 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:01 PM
-
By tr in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 07:56 PM
-
By mrburch in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 01:22 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99