I sometimes get that. Try typeing
floppyconfig instead of config=scan
Hi,
I am running Knoppix 3.3. from CD and have saved the configuation to floppy, but when I reboot the CD and try to load the configuration from the floppy I get the message: "Filesystem not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/ with AES256 encryption /dev/: Is a directory".
Then I get the error message Mount failed, retyrbn [Y/n]
Can anyone help?
I sometimes get that. Try typeing
floppyconfig instead of config=scan
Hi firebyrd10, thanks for the fix, which worked perfectly.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper MPC2E-3D-NG-Q / New / 1 Year Warranty / Ships Today
$6995.00
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks 25GBASE-LR SMF 25Gbps 10km 1310nm LC SFP 740-071562 Lot 10
$1200.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99