-
two questions
morning all,
I have two quick quesions:
I booted knopppix from my cd-rom drive and knoppix loaded and everything checked out until KDE came up, Kde came up but the screen was split. part of the KDE screen had the KDe start icon and the other icons then in the middle of the screen was a black line then the other half the screen looked like the normal part of the right side of KDE except reversed. I have an old gateway 800X600 moniter is that the problem?
Also how do you install knoppix on a HD? Because I have a old pentium I computer at my school that I am fixing in my computer engineering class and I would like to put knoppix on it. The computer is a compaq prolinea 5100.
the computer specs are:
pentium I mmx
2.1 GB HD
Nic card
Sound Card
built in nic card
possibly a compaq motherboard
thanks for any help I recieve,
sincerely,
schunn99
Similar Threads
-
By Nikolay in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By Liquidant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 07:28 PM
-
By jshah329 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 12:43 AM
-
By baldyeti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:42 PM
-
By madserb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 07:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple III Joystick Cursor III - A3M0010
$99.00

Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00