How do I reconfigure X on my HD-install?
I've tried the Debian way:
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
and get:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/xserver-xfree86.config: line 438: db_get: command not found
How do I reconfigure X on my HD-install?
I've tried the Debian way:
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
and get:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/xserver-xfree86.config: line 438: db_get: command not found
What do you need to change, I've tried to use other XF86Config files on knoppix and they didn't work, so I ended up just editing my XF86Config-4 file when I switched around hardware.
You could boot your Knoppix CD and give the correct boot options and then save the created XF86Config-4 file and copy it to your /etc/X11 directory on your hd install.
HTH
rock

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$150.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$85.00
Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00