For mounted partitions use "df" (on the command line in a Konsole window), for all partitions use "fdisk -l". Note that the output of fdisk is in blocks, which may or may not be 1KB (sometimes just 512B)
I am looking to figure out how big my partitions are. When I tried the windows style attemp, properties, I get no luck. Any one know how I can find this out.
For mounted partitions use "df" (on the command line in a Konsole window), for all partitions use "fdisk -l". Note that the output of fdisk is in blocks, which may or may not be 1KB (sometimes just 512B)
I use cfdisk instead of fdisk as it lists sizes in MB & it easier to understand. use df -h to make is display human readable file sizes.
One more thing: fdisk and cfdisk both require you to be root when running them.
What exactly do I type in the command line of a Konsole window to run cfdisk? Also, what does "fdisk and cfdisk both require you to be root when running them" mean? and how do I do it?
On any multi-user system someone must be able to kill hanging/crashed programs, create user accounts and/or reset passwords, install new programs, and many other system administrative tasks.
In Windows NT/2K/XP/2K3 this special user is typically known as Administrator. In Linux or UNIX this special user is known as superuser or root. Root can do almost anything that root wants to do on the system.
It is not good practice to always logon as root. It is too easy to make a command or mouse mistake and damage the system such as deleting files from an important directory. This is why in Knoppix we are logged on as the user knoppix. You can get root or superuser access by going to the KMenu -> Knoppix Menu->Root Shell. This Root Shell, if I remember correctly, is green & will let you run fdisk or cfdisk.

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99