One idea: in Your Slackware 9.1 box the program "create_compressed_fs" is missing, which is needed by knx-cdcust.sh.
Good luck.
I'm just trying to implement step A2, which unpacks an ISO into a directory. I have the ISO from Knoppix so I don't need to make it from the CD. The app crashes with:
#================================================= ============================
# VERSION : 0.5.1
# LICENCE : GPL
# PURPOSE : Knoppix CD Customizer
# DATE : 2003-03-15
# REVISION: 2003-03-28
# AUTHOR : Hans-Achim Unger, [email protected] (xdialog-features)
# ORIGINAL: (c) 3/2003 by Thomas Lange, [email protected]
# USAGE : knx-cdcust.sh
# SW : bash, xdialog, create_compressed_fs
# SYSTEM : GNU/LINUX
# INIFILE : $HOME/.knx-cdcust.rc
#================================================= ============================
Programm create_compressed_fs not found
Xdialog: /usr/local/bin/Xdialog
cdrecord: /usr/bin/cdrecord /usr/man/cat1/cdrecord.1.bz2 /usr/man/man1/cdrecord.1.gz /usr/share/man/cat1/cdrecord.1.bz2 /usr/share/man/man1/cdrecord.1.gz /usr/X11/man/cat1/cdrecord.1.bz2
Seconds since start: 54, 54 in menu
/dev/loop0: Invalid argument
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
I'm doing this on a Slackware 9.1 box with kernel 2.4.22.
Thanks,
DT
One idea: in Your Slackware 9.1 box the program "create_compressed_fs" is missing, which is needed by knx-cdcust.sh.
Good luck.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00