-
Knoppix 3.4
I'm confused.
I have downloaded Knoppix 3.4 c't and I dont see any difference between it and 3.3 except the wall paper and added screensavers that I can not get to work properly.
What am I missing.
I have seen a few screen shots of what KDE 3.2 is supposed to look like and this does not look like it.
-
The big difference is the inclusion of the 2.6 kernel. It also has different packages, like Gnome. KDE 3.2 isn't deemed stable enough to be included yet.
-
the debianwiki says kde 3.2 should be in unstable in a couple days so hopefully itll be included in the offical 3.4 in march, xfree86 4.3 is also now in unstable so that too hopefully
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98