View Poll Results: I think that these programs should be added to Knoppix!
- Voters
- 40. You may not vote on this poll
-
I have been a loyal mozilla user since about Milestone16, but have been using Firefox almost exclusively since it was first renamed to Firebird from Phoenix. I find Firefox loads much faster, has a lot more extensions and themes available, and is generally much nicer to use than Mozilla. The same is true for Thunderbird IMHO.... the only thing I find lacking is the integration between the two and the lack of standalone "Composer" application. I definitely vote for Firefox/Thunderbird!
Similar Threads
-
By maxIT in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 05:53 PM
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 05:50 PM
-
By chada in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 08:52 AM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

magicJack PLUS VoIP Phone Adapter USB, 1 Line, Caller ID, Black
$39.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Yealink W70B W73H DECT IP VoIP Cordless Phone Handset Base Charger Never Used
$109.00

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95