I have just installed Knoppix on HD, and I am experiencing following problems:
1) The screen is shifted to the right. I used xvidconfig to set it back to left, and even xf86cfg, save to xf86config. But when I reset it comes up again to the right. It is like my changes had no effects.... Even using kcontrol as root...
2) No sound card support.
3) I need to install USB ADSL modem using a Conexant Accessrunner chipset (ppp over atm). Any suggestion?
Please note that my knoppix-CD worked fine! HELP PLEASE

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1539.00
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73