I have just installed Knoppix on HD, and I am experiencing following problems:
1) The screen is shifted to the right. I used xvidconfig to set it back to left, and even xf86cfg, save to xf86config. But when I reset it comes up again to the right. It is like my changes had no effects.... Even using kcontrol as root...
2) No sound card support.
3) I need to install USB ADSL modem using a Conexant Accessrunner chipset (ppp over atm). Any suggestion?
Please note that my knoppix-CD worked fine! HELP PLEASE

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01